On behalf of our Client, we are seeking a motivated Sales & Marketing Coordinator to manage promotions for PC Executive Services, Inc. with 3 locations in Oklahoma City and Edmond. The position will be based at our Mon Abri Business Center location in north Edmond. Our aim is to deliver our SME and Enterprise members an elevated workspace experience that inspires and ultimately helps them be productive and successful.
A self-starter, the Sales & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for developing and executing local area marketing strategies to generate leads, backing up the Community Coordinator in the day to day operations of the space, developing and maintaining a membership base client network and maximizing the event space bookings through sales practices and exceptional customer service.
Sales & Marketing:
· Delivering outstanding customer service and be one of the faces of the business
· Generate leads through the following marketing strategies and sales techniques:
o Planning and coordinating community networking events at two locations
o Using graphic design skills to generate publicity flyers for events and take photographs for social media
o Develop social media content for use of all platforms used by the company
o Monitor Google AdWords and web site activity and develop strategies to drive traffic
o Monitor web site messaging and respond to prospective customers
o Create blog posts for web site that contain relevant content and search string key words
o Enter new leads into the CRM system and follow up with leads already in the system
· Generate proposals and proactively follow up all prospective office space tenants at Edmond locations
· Connect and network with local area community groups and chambers to generate leads
· Design & deliver promotional e-messages to member network database to convert sales
· Manage the social media accounts for the company
· Establish relationships with members for event bookings and proactively meet their event needs
· Plan and supervise all member event bookings
· Together with Community Coordinator, ensure all meeting inclusions, catering, beverages are refreshed during meetings
Experience & Requirements;
· 3-5 years Sales / Operation / Marketing Role (Flexible Space or Coworking an advantage)
· Strong computer literacy, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM’s (Graphics and design an advantage)
· Experience in Social media campaigns, creation and posting.
· Superior verbal, written communication skills and attention to detail
· Strong organizational and planning with ability to multi-task
· Legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to Beth@pcexecutiveservices.com by COB Friday 31st January 2020.